Ringtone/Notification features now included! Long press after playing a sound to activate the save as menu
Alternate download links below
Over 100 sound clips to choose from, and app to SD support.
For any Android 1.6 powered phone or tablet
A Scooby Doo soundboard filled with all the classic soundbites you know and love! Over 110 sounds to choose from (more coming soon) including intro musics and a separate page for all 5 members of the gang (Scooby, Shaggy, Freddy, Daphne, and Velma). There is also a collection of Scooby Doo Wallpapers in app that can be set as phone backgrounds.
Also includes Scrappy Doo and Scooby Dum!
*UPDATE* VERSION 7.5
1. Elizabeth Farr requested "Ruh Roh!" soundbite update so here it is! Thanks for the request!
*UPDATE* VERSION 6.7
1. Added 3 new monster soundbites
2. Fixed layout/orientation bugs
3. Better compatibility with ICS and JB devices
4. Added a set of Scooby Doo wallpapers, which can be set as backgrounds from within the app.
This was a fun update to tackle. The layouts were giving me all kinds of trouble with larger screen sizes, such as large tablets. Ended up having to create a couple new xlarge layouts. Three new sounds from the monsters on Scooby Doo, the Star Creature, the Neon Phantom, and a Skeleton.
Also, I decided to add a wallpaper activity to the soundboard to give it some more functionality. Included are 6 or 7 wallpaper backgrounds which can be set from within the soundboard.
Last but not least, I compiled with a lower android:targetSdkVersion for better compatibility among new and old devices.
1. added hardware acceleration to the manifest
2. added a phoneStateListener to pause sounds on incoming calls
3. cleaned up old code
4. fixed a couple memory leaks
All in all, a sold update. I've learned quite a few new concepts the past few weeks. I'm in the process of incorporating these code improvements into all my apps. I really love this soundboard so I figured I would start with this one first. Any comments, improvement ideas, or requests are welcome!